Devin Kelley was born on January 18, 1986, in St. Paul, Minnesota. She attended the University of Southern California, taking up acting, and later spent a semester at the British American Drama Academy. After taking part in the Williamstown Theatre Festival, she appeared in several short films, and later got her breakout role in Fox’s short-lived The Chicago Code. In 2011, she landed a recurring role on Covert Affairs. She is best known for her roles in The Chicago Code, Chernobyl Diaries (2012), Resurrection (2014), and Swept Under (2015).
- 2016: Frequency (TV Series) – Julie Sullivan
- 2015: Swept Under – Morgan Sher
- 2014-2015: Resurrection (TV Series) – Maggie Langston / Dr. Maggie Langston
- 2015: Anchors – Julia
- 2014: Resurrection: A Second Chance (TV Movie) – Dr. Maggie Langston
- 2013: Turtle Island – Daisy
- 2011-2012: Covert Affairs (TV Series) – Parker Rowland
- 2012: Chernobyl Diaries – Amanda
- 2011: The Chicago Code (TV Series) – Vonda Wysocki
- 2009: Refrigerator (Short): Marion
- 2009: Tease (TV Series): Kat
- 2008: The Roommate (Short) – Susan
- 2005: Les ours (Short) – Chrysanthemum
- Born and raised in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- She spent a semester at the British American Drama Academy in London.
- She grew up with siblings named Lauren and Ryan.
- After graduating from the University of Southern California’s Bachelor of Fine Arts program in acting, she appeared in several productions at Massachusetts’ famous Williamstown Theatre Festival.
- Spent four years living in Brussels, Belgium.
- At USC, won the David Dukes Memorial Scholarship and the Ava Greenwald Memorial Award for Outstanding Graduating Actor.
- Researched her role for The Chicago Code by talking to female police officers, going on a ride-along with Chicago police officers, and visiting a shooting range and the Cook County Morgue.
Do you see incorrect information? Do you have more to add? If so, please let us know!