Her big break came in 2001, when she snagged a role in the daytime soap As the World Turns. She took on the role of Lucy Montgomery, a sheltered child of well-to-do parents who left all that because of misunderstandings with her mother. She inherited the role from Amanda Seyfried, who left because of difficulties between her and the writers. List’s popularity grew, partly because of her pairing with Grayson McCouch, who played bad boy Dusty Donovan. IN 2005, she opted not to renew her contract in order to focus on bigger projects.
After playing several guest roles on television, List got her first regular prime time role. She joined the cast of the drama series Windfall in 2006. The series revolved around a group of people in a small city who win a large amount of money from the lottery; she played one of them, Tally Reida. However, low ratings led to its cancellation about the first season ended its run.
The following year, she joined the cast of the drama series Windfall. She played the role of Cameron Collinsworth, the daughter of cosmetics mogul Duncan Collinsworth (Dylan McDermott). The series received negative reviews and was also cancelled after its first season.
List’s other television credits include guest roles in Smallville, Without a Trace, One Tree Hill, Day Break, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York and Mad Men. Her first film was the 2005 sports biopic The Greatest Game Ever Played, where she starred alongside Shia LaBeouf. In 2009, she was cast in the ABC series Flash Forward as Nicole Kirby. When the series was canceled, she accepted a role on Mad Men and later reprised her role as Lucy on Smallville. The next year, she played Erica Harris on the show Hawaii Five-O. In 2013, she became part of the cast of The CW series The Tomorrow People.
- 2016: Frequency – Raimy Elizabeth Sullivan
- 2015: Blood & Oil (TV Series) – Emma Lundegren
- 2015: The Flash (TV Series) – Lisa Snart / Golden Glider
- 2014: Playing It Cool – Hot Girl
- 2013: The Tomorrow People – Cara
- 2012: 90210 – Lindsey Beckwith
- 2011: Meeting Evil – Tammy
- 2011: Low Fidelity
- 2010: Hawaii Five-0 (TV series) – Erica Harris
- 2005-2010: Smallville (TV series) – Lucy Lane
- 2008-2013: Mad Men (TV series) – Jane Siegel/Jane Sterling
- 2009-2010: FlashForward (TV series) – Nicole Kirby
- 2009: Monk (TV series) – Tanya Adams
- 2008: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (TV series) – Michelle Tournay
- 2008: Ghost Whisperer (TV series) – Georgia Kent/Lorelei
- 2008: Deep Winter – Elisa Rider
- 2008: Moonlight (TV series) – Tierney Taylor
- 2008: Shuttle – Mel
- 2007-2008: Big Shots (TV series) – Cameron Collinsworth
- 2006: Day Break (TV series) – Ava
- 2006: Windfall (TV series) – Tally Reida
- 2006: One Tree Hill (TV series) – Solaris
- 2005: CSI: NY (TV series) – Alexa Endecott
- 2005: CSI: Miami (TV series) – Alexa Endecott
- 2005: Without a Trace (TV series) – Dina Kingston
- 2005: The Greatest Game Ever Played – Sarah Wallis
- 2005: Just Legal (TV series) – Paradise Colvin
- 2002-2004: As the World Turns (TV series) – Lucy Montgomery
- 2001-2003: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (TV series) – Chloe Dutton/Patsy
- 2000: Sex and the City (TV series) – Blonde Girl #1
Official Social Media Links
- Date of Birth: 8 August 1986, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68 m)
- Has been on the cover of Girl’s Life magazine more times than anyone else.
- Studied with the School of American Ballet
- Her debut on As the World Turns (1956) was on December 14, 2001.
- Appears in ads for Dooney & Bourke.
- She has been the cover model of many magazines including “Your Prom” (2002) and “Bridal Guide” (April 2004)
- Is a New-York based Ford model.
- Has one older sister who is called “Brittany”.
- Played theater in her hometown Baltimore.
- Was in a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese commercial.
- Attended, but did not graduate from the prestigious Roland Park Country School in the Roland Park section of north Baltimore.
- Attended Cedarcroft Pre-School in north Baltimore.
- Filming the movie, Shuttle (2008). [October 2006]
- Filming a pilot for ABC [March 2007]
- She played Michael Ironside’s daughter in two CW television series based on DC Comics: General Sam Lane’s daughter Lucy Lane in Smallville: Ambush (2010) and Lewis Snart’s daughter Lisa Snart / Golden Glider in The Flash: Family of Rogues (2015).
- Began acting and modeling at age 8.
- Graced the cover of Girl’s Life, a magazine for teens, on six occasions.
- Studied ballet at the School of American Ballet in New York City and the Kirov Ballet Academy in Washington, DC.
- Appeared in The Nutcracker with the Moscow Ballet.
- Auditioned for the series Mad Men (set in the 1960s) wearing period clothing.
Do you see incorrect information? Do you have more to add? If so, please let us know!