Announcement! Riley Smith will be doing a live Q&A through his Facebook following our #FreqyFriday tonight at 10pm EST! Rileys facebook page can be visited here! Please join us. It’s last minute but please try to join in the conversation!
As promised on twitter (@frequency_site be sure you are following us for exclusive news and photos), I have news on a new amazing giveaway! #FreqyArt is the name of this giveaway and it’s for fans who love to make fan art and graphics. Whether you like to draw, paint, sketch, or manipulate photos into graphics, this is the giveaway for you. Simply create fanart for the series and enter it into our giveaway. Click here for full giveaway entry information and details.
The giveaway will be opened until May 1st. A winner will be chosen on May 5th following our last #FreqyFriday. This will be the giveaway for that day and boy is it a good one! The giveaway is an AUTOGRAPHED Frequency poster signed by Riley Smith (Frank), Peyton List (Raimy), Mekhi Phifer (Satch), Devin Kelley (Julie), Lenny Jacobson (Gordo), Daniel Bonjour (Daniel). The poster was donated by Riley himself to the site for #FreqyFriday.
Please be sure to read the giveaway information and details.
Okay #Freqs here’s what’s going on. There’s a lot of rumors floating around that Frequency was cancelled. It has not been cancelled. News has it that Frequency was not given an extended season one. What does this mean? It means that season one will only be 13 episodes long and then it will be found on Netflix worldwide. Be sure to watch the series on there and spread the Frequency with friends, family, and social media. We need people to continue watching. Let’s not give up on our favorite new show.
So to help spread the word that we want a season two of Frequency. Show your support for the series and the cause by adding this ribbon to your social media icon. Just click below on the icon. It takes less than ONE minute to support the show.
This will add a ribbon with #RenewFrequency on the bottom of your icon photo. Everyone who sees your icon will see you support the show and want a season two! Let’s try to get everyone we can on board. Let’s see Frequency everywhere!
Frequency‘s ratings were on the low side for season 1 and because of this it has not secured a spot for season 2. We can all help to try and make sure the series is not cancelled and given a fair shot. Half the problem is that not enough people know about the series. Once they start watching it most are quick fans. I have seen this so many times as I myself have recommended so many people to watch the series.
Here’s a quick list of things I think will help spread the word on the series and make the network take notice of its growing fanbase.
• TWEET THE CW! Although the show has ended for the season you can still tweet about it! In fact, it’s important that you do! Tell the CW on twitter how much you love the series at @CWFrequency @TheCW @TheCW_PR. We also suggest adding @Netflix to the mix incase the CW doesn’t pick up the series, we want to make sure Netflix knows it has an established fanbase. Hey, it can’t hurt.
EXAMPLE TWEET: (Feel Free to Copy and Paste)
We want a second season of #Frequency! #RenewFrequency @CWFrequency @TheCW @TheCW_PR @Netflix
Feel free to copy and paste that tweet or something along those lines and let the CW know you want them to renew Frequency. Numbers matter and it’s all about getting the show trending and get the CW’s attention.
• #FREQYFRIDAY! is our online viewing party. Every Friday 9pm Eastern we watch one episode of Frequency together and livetweet about it. We share our thoughts and just fan together. There are also giveaways! We use our hashtags and include the CW and Netflix (SEE EXAMPLE ABOVE) in our conversations. For the episode listings and more information click here.
• FACEBOOK POSTS about your love of the series. Use the hashtags #Frequency and #Renew Frequency to get connected and meet new fans. Hashtags are the most important part here. Every little bit helps!
• WATCH/STREAM the series. Got Netflix? Got the CW App? Open them up and start streaming the series. Get those numbers up. These count! ALSO, make sure to give the series a 5 star rating on the viewing app if allowed.
• TELL A FRIEND to watch the series. Share the awesomeness of this show. The series needs more and more fans. More fans means more views, more tweets, more hashtags, and more people to get the attention of The CW.
• ADD A RIBBON to your social media icons. Join our Twitter Ribbon Campaign to visually show your support for the series.
Can you think of something else that I’m missing! Please let me know so I can share it with the Frequency community.
– Last Edited 3/8/17