Frequency‘s ratings were on the low side for season 1 and because of this it has not secured a spot for season 2. We can all help to try and make sure the series is not cancelled and given a fair shot. Half the problem is that not enough people know about the series. Once they start watching it most are quick fans. I have seen this so many times as I myself have recommended so many people to watch the series.
Here’s a quick list of things I think will help spread the word on the series and make the network take notice of its growing fanbase.
• TWEET THE CW! Although the show has ended for the season you can still tweet about it! In fact, it’s important that you do! Tell the CW on twitter how much you love the series at @CWFrequency @TheCW @TheCW_PR. We also suggest adding @Netflix to the mix incase the CW doesn’t pick up the series, we want to make sure Netflix knows it has an established fanbase. Hey, it can’t hurt.
EXAMPLE TWEET: (Feel Free to Copy and Paste)
We want a second season of #Frequency! #RenewFrequency @CWFrequency @TheCW @TheCW_PR @Netflix
Feel free to copy and paste that tweet or something along those lines and let the CW know you want them to renew Frequency. Numbers matter and it’s all about getting the show trending and get the CW’s attention.
• #FREQYFRIDAY! is our online viewing party. Every Friday 9pm Eastern we watch one episode of Frequency together and livetweet about it. We share our thoughts and just fan together. There are also giveaways! We use our hashtags and include the CW and Netflix (SEE EXAMPLE ABOVE) in our conversations. For the episode listings and more information click here.
• FACEBOOK POSTS about your love of the series. Use the hashtags #Frequency and #Renew Frequency to get connected and meet new fans. Hashtags are the most important part here. Every little bit helps!
• WATCH/STREAM the series. Got Netflix? Got the CW App? Open them up and start streaming the series. Get those numbers up. These count! ALSO, make sure to give the series a 5 star rating on the viewing app if allowed.
• TELL A FRIEND to watch the series. Share the awesomeness of this show. The series needs more and more fans. More fans means more views, more tweets, more hashtags, and more people to get the attention of The CW.
• ADD A RIBBON to your social media icons. Join our Twitter Ribbon Campaign to visually show your support for the series.
Can you think of something else that I’m missing! Please let me know so I can share it with the Frequency community.
– Last Edited 3/8/17
Check out the synopsis of episode 4 of Frequency.
With the date of Julie‘s (Devin Kelley) abduction rapidly approaching, Raimy (Peyton List) and Frank (Riley Smith) each work to gather information from a girl whose mother was taken by the Nightingale. Meanwhile, Raimy meets Kyle (guest star Rob Mayes) who immediately remembers her from a brief encounter in the past. She doesn‘t recognize him at first, but flashes of their night together come rushing back to her.
Daniel attented People’s Ones To Watch event last week and I added photos to the site last night. He looked very dashing. Be sure to follow us on twitter for exclusive tweets and be the first to see what’s going on.
If it’s not apparently clear, this season’s biggest trend is time travel. From NBC’s Timeless to Fox’s Making History, there’s no shortage of shows covering the concept. But, none will tug on your heartstrings like The CW’s Frequency.
Frequency is a chilling story about a father and daughter who are supernaturally reunited decades after his death. Based on the New Line film, Detective Raimy Sullivan lost her father at the age of seven and has always believed he was a disgrace to the force. But, everything changes when they’re reconnected via his vintage ham radio. Who knew two actors could create so much chemistry without being in the same shot. As they rebuild their relationship, they’ll change their timeline and face consequences for their actions.
While many networks have tried adapting films into television shows, few have succeeded. Thankfully, Frequency defies the norm. The creators take enough liberties altering the storyline that it’s intriguing and fresh. One of the most notable changes is the father-daughter relationship. This dynamic grounds the sci-fi thriller in reality and makes it a standout amongst the other shows I mentioned earlier. Plus, who doesn’t love a strong female lead? Peyton List is magnificent as our protagonist. And, she’s joined by an equally impressive ensemble that includes Riley Smith, Mekhi Phifer, and Daniel Bonjour.
★ ★ ★ ★
I’ve added over 1800 HD screencaptures of episode 01×02 of Frequency. The episode was fantastic. If you have not watched it yet, please do so. Hulu no longer carries CW shows so be sure to download the CW App to watch their series! Thanks to my friend Mouza I was able to get these screencaps to you guys.
Work It alumna Beth Lacke is set for a recurring role on the CW’s new drama series Frequency, a remagining of the 2000 New Line Cinema film. It centers on a female police detective, who in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via ham radio with her estranged father (also a detective) who died in 1996. They forge a new relationship while working together on an unsolved murder case, but unintended consequences of the “butterfly effect” wreak havoc in the present day.
Lacke will play Meghan, a troubled woman whose dark past may provide answers in Raimy’s hunt for the serial killer who took her mother’s life. Lacke most recently appeared in a guest spot on Black-ish and will be seen later this year in comedic drama Hope Springs Eternal. She’s repped by Innovative Artists and Sanders.Armstrong.Caserta Management.
Check out the new trailer for next week’s episode as well as HD screencaptures from the trailer.
Check out these 3 new videos that have surfaced that have to do with tonight’s episode of Frequency. Two are featurettes/promos for the upcoming episode and one is an exclusive clip to tonight’s episode. Screencaps will be added soon. Enjoy!
I’ve added over 1900 HD screencaptures of episode 01×01 of Frequency. The episode was fantastic. If you have not watched it yet, please do so. Hulu no longer carries CW shows so be sure to download the CW App to watch their series! Thanks to my friend Mouza I was able to get these screencaps to you guys.